miercuri, 28 octombrie 2015

Unghii cu Dantela - Lace Nails

   Dupa cateva saptamani in care nu am postat nicio manichiura, pentru articolul de astazi am ales un model foarte usor de facut, folosind dantela argintie si pe cea neagra de la BornPrettyStore.
   After a few weeks in which I didn't post any manicure, for today's article I chose a easy model, using the silver lace and the black one from BornPrettyStore.

    Folosind codul 'CRX31' veti beneficia de o reducere de 10% pentru toate produsele BornPrettyStore.
    Using the code 'CRX31' you will get 10% discount for all the BornPrettyStore products.

14 comentarii:

  1. Love it :)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I LOVE the silver one! A-MA-ZING!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love the black lace in silver polish :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Wow they look amazing! I love the silver nail polish, but I think the lace looks better with the pink.

    By the way, you follow my blog, but since I changed my URL, my GFC followers aren't receiving my posts in their Dashboard anymore. So if you want to, visit the new blog and just refollow. Let me know if it works. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Impactantes uñas. Me gustan más las plateadas.

    Un besito

    http://ametsstyle.blogs.elle.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. hellooooo remember me? not sure if i'll be able to restart my blog but i'll try...have a great new year! that metallic grey mani is super cool!

    RăspundețiȘtergere